Sunday, February 12, 2012

My book, "Embracing the Gray," now available as FREE PDF download or 99 cent Kindle version

Video Trailer on Embracing the Gray:

For limited time Embracing the Gray is available as a FREE PDF download at:


99 cents Kindle download at:

"Utterly mesmerizing," "courageous," "staggering," and "vivid" have been used to describe the memoirs of Mark A. Hollingsworth's popular blog that are now transformed and expanded into Embracing the Gray. Through international as well as internal travel, he wrestles with and even celebrates the uncertainties of his still unfolding life. In turns both profound and profane, you'll experience the unforgettable characters and tales from his family, the music biz, and fellow pilgrims among the poor. As his fans have said, it "processes the what-ifs of life" where "demise and redemption walk hand in hand." A reader with serious doubts who seeks to avoid the path of bitter cynicism will inevitably find a voice in these pages that will resonate heart, mind, and soul.

Embracing the Gray: A Wing, A Prayer, and A Doubter's Resolve, has received 97% Five Star reviews on The other 3% are Four Stars.

Described as a Renaissance man, Mark A. Hollingsworth considers himself a citizen of the world. He has traveled to fifty-one countries as a manager of rock bands and an advocate for the poor in developing nations. He has been published in two dozen magazines ranging from Billboard to National Lampoon, and his blog has had over 60,000 readers in the past five years. Mark resides in Nashville, Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment